Thursday, May 21, 2009

A New British Edition of Lonely Werewolf Girl

Here's the cover for Piatkus's edition of Lonely Werewolf Girl, due to be released in Britain in October, I think. I like this cover a lot. Meanwhile I'm working away on the sequel, which is due to be released next year.

I watched the first episode of Dollhouse and I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, even though it's a Joss Whedon creation. Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the best thing ever, but I wasn't really keen on Firefly. Dollhouse started off well though. I thought it was really entertaining, and I still love Eliza Dushku.

Dollhouse was shown on the Sci-Fi channel. I don't think all that many people have that channel in the UK, so I don't know if it will become popular here. Possibly no one I know will watch it.

9 comments:

  1. If it hasn't been cancelled here in the US it has come awfully close. It wasn't an appealing premise to me. I loved Buffy, and Angel, and really liked Firefly too. What ever happened with his Wonder Woman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman? I'd forgotten about that... I wonder if it will still happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover! Like even better than the edition I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh.
    That cover is ... not ... good. Looks too horrorish. Which is very, very much not what the book is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this cover. Horror good. Re Joss Whedon's latest show. After reading about it on Wiki, I just couldn't wack up the ginger to find out when it was televised.

    ReplyDelete
  6. insertnamehere1:07 am

    yeah, very horrorish...I like it that way. Much better cover than the Greek version, anyway! i hope Queen Vex has a REALLY good cover...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mantichorus6:11 pm

    I found out about the new edition in the Exeter Waterstones on Saturday, trying to get a copy for a friend in the States. And, oh my God, that cover is awesome. I may buy a copy of the new edition for myself. The current one looks... a little worn.

    Also, I can't believe you said that about Firefly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big Fan of the Kalix Trilogie! But in Germany i only can read the first and second Book in german 😳why they bring it not out in german language??? Also the last Thraxas books??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big Fan of the Kalix Trilogie! But in Germany i only can read the first and second Book in german 😳why they bring it not out in german language??? Also the last Thraxas books??

    ReplyDelete